Classification of anchor bolts At present, some […]
Classification of anchor bolts
At present, some equipment such as anchor bolts are common in many venues or some building groups. Many people want to understand the classification and purpose of such equipment. Today I will share with you. a bit.
1. Introduction to anchor bolts:
1) Q235 steel is generally used for anchor bolts, which is smooth and round. Rebar (Q345) has high strength, and it is not easy to make the thread of the nut.
2) For smooth-round anchor bolts, the buried depth is generally 25 times the diameter, and then a 90-degree hook with a length of about 120mm is made. If the bolt diameter is very large (such as 45mm) and the buried depth is too deep, the square plate can be welded to the end of the bolt, that is, a large head is enough (but there are certain requirements).
3) Buried depth and hook are both to ensure the friction between the bolt and the foundation, so that the bolt will not be pulled out and damaged.
2. Types and uses: anchor bolts can be divided into fixed anchor bolts, movable anchor bolts, expansion anchor anchor bolts and bonding anchor bolts.
1. Fixed anchor bolts are also called short anchor bolts, which are poured together with the foundation to fix equipment without strong vibration and impact.
2. Movable anchor bolts, also called long anchor bolts, are detachable anchor bolts used to fix heavy machinery and equipment that have strong vibration and impact during work.
3. Classification of anchor bolts:
Anchor bolts can be divided into fixed anchor bolts, movable anchor bolts, expansion anchor anchor bolts and adhesive anchor bolts. According to different shapes, it is divided into: L-shaped embedded bolts, 9-shaped embedded bolts, U-shaped embedded bolts, welded embedded bolts, and bottom plate embedded bolts.