U-shaped bolts are moisture-proof, and U-shaped wire ma […]
U-shaped bolts are moisture-proof, and U-shaped wire manufacturers should take the following measures:
1. Choose impregnating paint without oxidizing components, such as epoxy alkyl or unmodified epoxy impregnating paint. Choose paints that do not contain volatile acids. Try using solvent-free paint for vibration machinery.
2. When using tricyanoalkanoic acid impregnating varnish, the curing temperature and curing time should be adjusted. The curing temperature is slightly higher than 130°C (such as 135°C), and the curing time is greater than 180 min, especially in the hot and humid season. , Because from the perspective of anti-rust concept, the conventional paint (curing) time in paint factory samples is not necessarily abundant, and the motor has a specific internal shape.
3. Anti-corrosion treatment on the surface of stainless steel screw refers to the use of various methods to coat the surface of the metal with a maintenance layer. Its function is to isolate the metal from the corrosive environment to prevent the corrosion process or reduce the contact between the corrosive medium and the metal surface to prevent Or the purpose of reducing corrosion.
U-shaped wire selection skills:
1. The mechanical properties of the screw material, especially the strength requirements. Some screws require higher strength, and then choose the higher strength of the screw material itself.
2. The requirements of working conditions on the corrosion resistance of materials. Some screws are used in products with strong corrosion properties, which requires us to choose screws and wires with strong corrosion resistance.
3. The working temperature requires the material's heat resistance (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance). Some screws are used under high temperature working conditions, which requires the use of high temperature resistant screw materials.
4. The requirements of the production process on the material processing performance. In the production process, some screws and wires are processed better, some are more difficult to process, and hardness is difficult in all aspects. This requires us to choose the right screw material hardness, which is conducive to processing and production.
5. Other factors should be considered, such as weight, price and purchase. The weight, price, purchase and other factors of the standard mesh screw itself affect the choice of screw material. By properly considering these aspects, the screw material can be better selected.