After U-shaped bolts are used for a long time, oil stains, rust or other substances will appear on the surface to affect the performance of U-shaped bolts. In fact, fasteners need to be maintained and cleaned, so what kind of cleaning agent should be used? There are five commonly used cleaning agents as follows.
1. Soluble emulsifying cleaning agent Soluble emulsifying agent is usually composed of emulsifier, soil, solvent, builder, corrosion inhibitor and a small amount of water. The function of water is to dissolve the emulsifier. The cleaning agent can dissolve the dirt on the surface of the fastener while also leaving a layer of anti-rust film on the surface of the fastener. Emulsified cleaning agent is a concentrated pure oil product, which becomes a white milky liquid after being diluted in water. The emulsifier and detergent can hold the grease particles and dissolve them into the cleaning agent containing solvent and oil.
2. Alkaline cleaning agent Alkaline cleaning agent is a mixture of builders and alkaline earth metal salts of surfactants. It is one of the most widely used cleaning agents. The pH value of the cleaning agent is required to be around 7. Alkaline cleaning agent is mainly to ensure the cleaning effect, followed by economy.
3. Decontamination agent Decontamination cleaning agent mainly contains solvent, surfactant and water. Different from emulsified cleaning agent, it is a pure solution, not an emulsion. It is mainly used for maintenance cleaning of the outer packaging of fasteners.
4. Synthetic cleaning agentSynthetic cleaning agent is also an alkaline cleaning agent, which is different from the standard alkaline cleaning agent in chemical composition.The standard alkaline cleaning agent is essentially inorganic, while the synthetic agent is organic with amine-based substances. Agent. Standard alkaline cleaners are used to remove alkaline residues in single-stage cleaning, and they are also good rust inhibitors. Synthetic cleaning agents are used for medium-difficulty cleaning.
5. Acidic cleaning agents usually include sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, citric acid, acetic acid and other organic acids. For the dephosphorization of high-strength fasteners before heat treatment, the first three cleaning processes are mainly used at present, but hydrogen corrosion should be prevented. The acid agent should contain basic acid and corrosion inhibitor to prevent corrosion of the surface of metal fasteners, as well as surfactants to improve the removal ability.